Terms & Conditions
Access to this website is permitted by St Helen's Farm Ltd and is subject to these terms and disclaimers:
1. The St Helen's Farm website (www.sthelensfarm.co.uk) should only be used for information purposes and all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the information provided is accurate. However, St Helen's Farm Ltd gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the content and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in it or the effect that it may leave on your computer, phone, laptop or other communication device.
2. The information contained on this website may change from time to time or be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. St Helen's Farm disclaims all liability in respect of all information and its provision and shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered through use of the site.
3. Any health or lifestyle guidance provided on this website is generic in nature and provided in good faith. If you require to act upon any specific health, nutrition or lifestyle advice then you need to consult a recognised health professional.
4. The St Helen's Farm website contains links to other sites for which St Helen's Farm cannot vouch for accuracy or content and for which you access at your own risk. Any links that are provided are simply selected by us for your possible interest and do not infer endorsement by St Helen's Farm.
5. If you contribute any of your own materials to this website (such as 'testimonials'), which may include text and photographic images, you agree to grant St Helen's Farm Ltd a royalty-free right to use and reproduce such material on their website at www.sthelensfarm.co.uk. If you do not want to grant any such permission to St Helen's Farm, please do not submit any contribution to the website. St Helen's Farm may also wish to use the material for other marketing purposes, but would at first seek the contributors' permission.
6. By submitting your material you also warrant that it is your original work and you have the right to make it available to St Helen's Farm Ltd, and that it is not defamatory nor infringes any law.
St Helen's Farm China Mug Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Orders for the St Helen's Farm 'I Love Goats Milk' China mug can only be accepted online, via the facility on St Helen's Farm website. UK Only.
2. Goods can only be paid for by credit or debit card. Cash or cheque or orders over the telephone cannot be accepted.
3. The cost of each mug is £7.95, which is inclusive of any delivery charges.
4. Mugs will be delivered within 14 days of placing an order.
5. Multiple orders can be accepted.
6. The order process is entirely secure (via PayPal) and your details will not be used for any other purpose than executing your order.
7. Orders can only be cancelled by notifying St Helen's Farm on 01430 861715 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. before goods are despatched. Appropriate refund will then be arranged by St Helen's Farm.
8. Any damaged mugs must be notified within 4 days of receipt to St Helen's Farm, preferably with a photographic image emailed to email@example.com. Appropriate refund will then be arranged by St Helen's Farm.
9. Promoter: St Helen's Farm Ltd, Seaton Ross, York YO42 4NP. Registered Office at Kingsway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE11 0ST.
St Helen's Farm Newsletter: Free Samples Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer is open to people who register for the email newsletter at www.sthelensfarm.co.uk
2. Only one entry per person allowed into the monthly prize draw.
3. Prize is a free sample of all St Helen's Farm products, delivered chilled fresh direct to notified address. No cash alternative.
4. The prize draw will be undertaken by St Helen's Farm within 14 days of the month end and the winner will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivery destination and day of delivery will be made directly with the winner.
6. Entrants for the newsletter can opt out of the prize draw by notifying St Helen's Farm.
7. The names of winners may be posted on the website, but only with the permission of the entrant.
8. Promoter: St Helen's Farm Ltd, Seaton Ross, York YO42 4NP. Registered Office at Kingsway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE11 0ST.